Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This ain't me. This is my mind talking.

This would be just a random post.


Random because I don't have any idea what to say, and with that, it will obviously lead me to different things, no single topic just letting my mind flow as I type on the keyboard of my laptop. Basically, I'm just bored, so let's see where this boredom would take me.

Okay, why don't I just arrange my things; I've been wanting to do that since last week, only that I'm too lazy. want to know why? It is because I don't know where to start, and I'm too lazy to think about it. 

Let me open my fb, and see what's new to the people I know, so 3 days ago was my cousin's first birthday, and the pictures clearly tell that they really had fun. She isn’t just an ordinary baby but a precious one. In fact, her nickname is Precious. It's a long story but believe me, She made everyone really happy. My daughter just loves her.

So lately, I’ve been struggling with my new eating disorder. Yes, I consider it as a disorder. Actually it’s not new, because I have this since time immemorial only that this time it’s becoming worse. The more I want to control my diet and not to think about food, the more I want to eat. Does anyone relate to that? Seriously, in my whole life I never tried any kind of diet. I hope I could start by eating healthy foods. I don’t eat vegetables. I always eat junk foods. See how unhealthy kind of person I am?  Tsk. Tsk.

My daughter is presently complaining about her neck, and I am now worried. I am the kind of mommy who wants to have my kids checked by a doctor as soon as possible. So I would definitely schedule her for a check-up tomorrow. For now, I'll call and ask my uncle who is a doctor. It’s always nice to have a doctor in the family. I am always grateful to him. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor, A dermatologist to be specific. Only I realized that I can’t handle all those bloods, sickness, wounds, and etc. It scares the hell out of me.

So I guess, This has to stop, because I have a pretty lovely daughter to attend to. I hope she'll be fine. In Shaa Allah.

Bye! :)

P.S.
This was fun, I should probably do this random thingy more often. You should try too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment